Student Acceptable Use of TechnologySince using technology responsibly and appropriately is an important topic to discuss at the beginning of each school year, we wanted to direct you to the resources that we have available on the District website for parents and teachers. On the EGUSD Forms page, under the Student Technology Acceptable Use Agreement section, you can find the following documents. Parents can acknowledge the Student Acceptable Use Agreement on ParentVUE. Directions on how to do that in ParentVUE are included in this list of resources.
- EGUSD Student Technology Acceptable Use Agreement – Spanish
- EGUSD Student Technology Acceptable Use Agreement – Vietnamese
- EGUSD Student Technology Acceptable Use Agreement – Hmong
- Instructions on how to Acknowledge the EGUSD Student Acceptable Use Agreement
- Opt-out form (This form is NOT posted on District website and MUST be completed at the school site. Parents who sign this form need to understand that they are opting their children out of the use of ALL technology in EGUSD)
- EGUSD Chromebook Agreement